4 - 6 MAY, 2016 Duke-NUS Medical School
Duke-NUS Medical School,
8 College Road, Singapore 688428
*See below for directions
How to Get There
- After tapping out from MRT Gantry, walk towards Exit F (Eu Tong Sen Street/ Singapore General Hospital)
- Take the escalator up to exit F
- Head towards the covered walk way in front of the escalator once you reach the ground floor
- Turn right once you see the signboard towards Singapore General Hospital. Walk along the covered walk way. The first building you will see on the right is National Dental Centre/Health Promotion Board, after that you will pass the National Cancer Centre on your left.
- Walk along the covered way and follow the directions on the signboard to head towards SGH blk 6 and 7.
- Duke-NUS Medical School is directly opposite Blk 6 & 7
- After tapping out from MRT Gantry, walk towards Exit A (Outram Road/
Singapore General Hospital)
- Take the escalator up to exit A
- Turn right after coming out from exit A and walk along the covered walk way on Outram Road. This direction is against the traffic direction (cars will be driving towards the opposite direction).
- Walk along Outram Road for about 4 minutes till you reach a zebra crossing and traffic junction.
- Cross the traffic towards the Alumni Medical Centre at College Road. Look for the Singapore General Hospital signboard after crossing the traffic.
- Walk up the hill towards the direction of SGH. You will see Duke-NUS Medical School on your right after approximately 4 minutes